Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pumpkins


Wood crafts have been heavily on my mind lately. So I would like to show you this large project that I am happy to say I completed to the end!
Recruited some awesome help from sis Tara and friend Meghan... Got some cherry landscape timber and went to work.
 Started the project last week and got finished last night. Here are my little beauties ready to be given away to friends and family....
Really the project could be completed in one day. Didn't really know what to expect since it was my first time cutting wood, sanding and all that's involved. But with good preparation it could be done in just a day.


I LOVE FALL

3 comments:

  1. Love all the cute craftiness... sigh... you can come decorate my house for fall any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing!!! I love that they look really simple to do as well!

    ReplyDelete